TigerTurf has SO many options for Santa Barbara when it comes to artificial grass. For every square foot of natural grass replaced with artificial grass in Santa Barbara, up to 55 gallons of water a year can be saved.
Our synthetic turf looks and feels like real grass. Each blade is perfectly cut, then continually rolled and stretched to strengthen each synthetic yarn, until it is as thin and elegant as natural grass. With the drought in California entering another year, Santa Barbara residents have had to find new ways to help save water and keep their lawns. Artificial grass is the perfect solution!
- Artificial grass means no watering, mud, slush, or mowing of Santa Barbara lawns.
- Landscape Turf – artificial grass is versatile, accommodating any landscape in Santa Barbara!
- Low-maintenance lawn that makes regular landscape maintenance a thing of the past!
- Turf grasses occupy 1.9 percent of the surface of the United States. The traditional lawn is the single most irrigated crop in the United States.
- Artificial grass installers – we have a network of certified professional installers and can find the perfect one for residents all over Santa Barbara!
With TigerTurf artificial grass, Santa Barbara residents can have the perfect balance of the dream lawn and saving water!