Long Beach is well aware of the drought in California. Many residents have traded in their thirsty turf for artificial grass. TigerTurf has artificial grass products for all businesses and homes around Long Beach, becoming the new trend on how Long Beach residents choose to save water, time, and money.
- Artificial grass means no watering, mud, slush, or mowing of Long Beach lawns.
- For every square foot of natural grass replaced with artificial turf in Long Beach, up to 55 gallons of water a year can be saved.
- Landscape Turf – artificial grass is versatile, accommodating any landscape in Long Beach!
- TigerCool Products artificial grass with built in U.V. inhibitors that reduce surface temperatures to keep Long Beach paws (and feet) cool!
- Putting Greens – work on your short game with your personal putting green!
- Playground System – safe, lead-free, durable, and protection against impact injuries.
Drought tolerant plants can be paired with artificial grass to enhance the beauty of any yard in Long Beach! TigerTurf can help you find the perfect installer anywhere in Long Beach, making our products close and convenient for our Long Beach clients. Our synthetic grass provides affordable landscaping solutions to meet the needs of homes, businesses, and more!